The Q-Sense E4 includes four sensors that can be used in in any serial or parallel configuration to suit a variety of experimental designs. The software and electronics allow measurements from all four sensors to be acquired within one second without loss of sensitivity.
- 4-sensor chamber allows high throughput and makes reproducibility easy.
- Flow measurements. Chamber specifically designed for controlled flow measurements
- Easy cleaning. All parts exposed to liquid are easily removed for individual cleaning.
- Complete software package for presentation and analysis of data.
- Maximum sensitivity by using the latest electronics and software.
- Complement with Q-Sense E1 to enable combinational measurements with e.g. electrochemistry, ellipsometry or microscopy
The 4-sensor chamber is the central part of the E4 system when operating the instrument. The modular design offers great flexibility for different measurement needs.
||The chamber is temperature-controlled and samples are introduced via a peristaltic pump included in the system. Samples are kept in a sample holder (not shown).
||Each sensor is fixed in a flow module that can be removed separately for easy cleaning. Any serial or parallel configuration can be used for measurements and it is possible to start or stop any sensor position individually.
||Each flow module has an inlet and an outlet for standard HPLC fittings. To allow well-controlled flow measurements, the liquid enters the confined space over the sensor surface via the outer edge of the ceiling and thereafter flows over the surface with a homogeneous velocity profile sensor. Temperature stabilization is quick and accurate.
For more information on our applications, products and the QCM-D technology, you are always welcome to contact us.
For more information on how to use the Q-Sense QCM-D system, visit our Download center.
Request a quote